Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

Relationship

hello i have a question in regards XXXXX XXXXX new guy i have been

seeing for not too long...
hello i have a question in regards XXXXX XXXXX new guy i have been seeing for not too long about 6 weeks now... But just 2 days ago i found out he was lying about dating multiple women at the same time. I was angry and we fought and now i am trying to get my things back and he wont even answer my calls like im the one that did something wrong?? Can you please tell me how i should pursue this matter.... Forgot to mention that I work with him on the weekends too at my night job which is going to make my life a little more difficult please help
8/1/2012
psychlady
psychlady, Counselor

It is very hurtful that someone would do these things and not be accountable. He has to be accountable to truly be sorry. He has to own his behavior. You should stand strong because you did nothing. He has the history and he is projecting that onto you. You have to project this onto him because he has to know this is his stuff and he has to accept that this is not your responsibility. Otherwise he will never learn to treat a woman with respect. You have to allow him the opportunity to know that his behavior can't be tolerated. If you return to this relationship you may have to realize that he could do this again. Protect yourself

Please choose excellent service so I am compensated

psychlady
psychlady, Counselor
psychlady
psychlady
psychlady, Counselor