Ryan LCSW
Ryan LCSW, Relationships
Experience:  Professional therapist
16045978

Hi Im Marissa and Im having some issues in my marriage. Im

Customer Question

Hi I'm Marissa and I'm having some issues in my marriage. I'm 23 my husband Nate is 28 I have a 5 year old daughter who is 5 but not his. Anyway I will give you some background in our relationship before we were married and my issue is cheating he has not givin me any reason to believe he is but either I'm insecure or I don't know but I have some issues going on in my mind. Anyway he had cheated back in 2008 by kissing a girl I found out from a friend of his and when I confronted Nate about it he did admit it to me back then. I forgave him and moved on. Then in 2009 Nate became addicted to drugs I got sick of it and left him for my ex. Well Nate cleaned up ( been clean now for 3 years) but he had started talking to these other girls while we were trying to work things out. I found out and he did Admit to me that he was trying to make me feel like he did when I cheated and left him for my ex. So he did stop talking to the girls and we moved on got married last year and now I'm the one bringing up that he is cheating on me now he has not givin me any reasons I just can't get it out of my head. When I blame him he says to me not mad or angry that he loves me very much he is not cheating on me he wouldn't ruin his marriage like that If he didn't want to be with me he would not have married me . He tells me this and I still won't stop. It got so bad one day that he actually sat down with my mom and talked to her about what's going on. I don't want to lose him and I'm not wanting to push him away I love him very much and I'm afraid of being hurt. Please help me!
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Ryan LCSW replied 5 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.