Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

Relationship

My girl friend tells me she is busy at work and cant text me.

Customer Question
She said her phone is...
My girl friend tells me she is busy at work and cant text me. She said her phone is in a different room and only has access to it on breaks. Her break has changed from 30 min to 1 hr and she contacts me less then before. I called her at work today on her cell and she answered her phone in 2 rings. It was a big suprise to me. She never responded to me like today after I called and found she had her phone with her. She texted me at the end of the work day today and asked me how my day went. I texted back it was good. I then texted would you like to talk on the phone and asked if she had eaten dinner. She said she needed to eat dinner and would call when she was done. Then she called 30 min later and was taking a bath. After about 20 min of talking she said she has to go because she has things to do and she needs to eat dinner. Now she told me earlier she would eat then call. Whats up with this. And she never will commit to a set time when she will call. She ended the call with I'll talk to you later. I dont know if later means tonight or when for that matter. I said ok and we both said good bye. I'm feeling lost.
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Relationship
6/5/2012
Counselor: DrPsychologist, Doctor replied 5 years ago
DrPsychologist

DrPsychologist :

Hi, I am happy to help you with your question. It certainly sounds like you feel as though your girlfriend is not giving you the time and attention that you need/want.

DrPsychologist :

How long have you been dating and how long has she been officially your girlfriend?

DrPsychologist :

Has her treatment of you changed and if so was this change abrupt?

DrPsychologist :

Please let me know when you are online and I will try to assist you further with this. It would be helpful if you could answer the questions above.

JACUSTOMER-raoxbr9s- :
JACUSTOMER-raoxbr9s- :

I'm now online.

DrPsychologist :

Hi, I just saw that you were online now

JACUSTOMER-raoxbr9s- :

Hey are you online?

JACUSTOMER-raoxbr9s- :

Hello, when is the best time to contact you? Im off work at 4pm

Counselor: John-Michaels, Counselor (LPC) replied 5 years ago
John-Michaels
John-Michaels, Counselor (LPC)
Hello! I am a Licensed Professional Counselor and have helped people resolve relational issues for several years. I hope I can be of help to you! It looks as if you and your espert have had difficulty catching each other in a live discussion. Let's try this another way. It sounds like you are having problems trusting your girlfriend. How long have you two been seeing each other? Have you had trust issues in the past....failed relationships, etc? Please give me more info and I will get you my response as soon as I am on line, which should be shortly. I really do want to help you!
John-Michaels
John-Michaels
John-Michaels, Counselor (LPC)