How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrJackiePhD Your Own Question
DrJackiePhD, Doctor
Category: Relationship
Satisfied Customers: 368
Experience:  I have been doing research in relational/interpersonal communication since 1998. My Ph.D. is in interpersonal communication.
Type Your Relationship Question Here...
DrJackiePhD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

hello again,this is yelina pace i have fixed up my money matters,i

Customer Question

hello again,this is yelina pace i have fixed up my money matters,i would love J.A to do my reading,i have the same question as before.i would like to now if i will be moving soon to a gaverment 2 bedroom st.albans mel. vic.australia,with my mother soon.i have been waiting for nearly 2 years,will peter thiveos the housing officer help.i have met him once about 1and half him many times and e-mailed peter,also many times.he says i have to waite till someone moves out.maybe my mother and i should go and see peter again in person,to see what is happening.please help me,bless from yelina pace.
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  DrJackiePhD replied 5 years ago.

DrJackiePhD : Hello! I am Dr. Jackie. Is anyone helping you?
DrJackiePhD : I saw you were on chat. I will wait about ten minutes on chat and then I will switch over to the Q&A Format / Email and try to help if I can.
DrJackiePhD : I am still here but will switch to Q&A now!
Expert:  DrJackiePhD replied 5 years ago.
What Happens Now?

Your chat has ended, but you can still work with your Expert to get an answer to your question if you have not yet received one.

Come back to this page at any time to see additional information from your Expert.  You will also receive an email when your question is updated.  If you want to send a message to your Expert, use the box below.

If you have already received a satisfactory answer to your question, click the Accept button above.  Experts are credited for each accepted answer they provide.---------------------------------------------------------------------------I am Dr. Jackie and I am here to help. Can you please reply so that I know you would like me to try to address your concerns.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
at is point,i need help from psychic guidance from expert guide-for-light thanks.
Expert:  DrJackiePhD replied 5 years ago.

I am not a psychic -- or did you mean "psychologist"? I am here to help you by trying you through some things. All the relational experts on here are also here to help. But I am not a that I do not foretell the future, and I don't think any of the experts on here do either. That said, please let me know if I can shed some light on anything. k
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
no thanks,not do enything for me i dont what a doctor,plus i had a psychoiogist I WONT A do not take any money.becouse i did not ask for doctors or psychologist.I WONT HELP FORM A PSYCHIC.once more do not take any money i what the little money i have,to get what i asked for than you.