Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

Relationship

my fiance was found to have an auto immune disorder which is

Customer Question
A.I.R or auto immune retinapohy...
my fiance was found to have an auto immune disorder which is A.I.R or auto immune retinapohy! ok! she gave the ring back a few months ago! I recieved word that she was in remisson two months ago & was taken off her immune supression meds.her disorderis that her immune system was attacking her eyes ! a while ago a friend called to tell me she came to church with a new guy ! ok!that very same evening a employee called & said she was watching him working in a field sitting on the edge of the & he could clearly see she was alone & that it was her! she turned around down the road & came back & then he seen her even closer at about 60 feet ! he called me immediately & I was working on the other side & said she is sitting on the shoulder of the other road & I said yes its her!! a few days later he told me how he was working in another field across the road watching him working for 10 minutes or more! I had a new porch just finished then on my house & she designed it last Sept: as two fiends told me the guy has not been back to church with her ! when the friend called & said she was at church with someone else! it was the evening of the day we both saw her ! I told my friend she was out watching us that same day ! he was shocked ! my question is is she working her way back into: XXXXX XXXXX again ? since we got engaged & now I have spent over $25,000.00 on the improvements to my home & everything just as she wanted it done ! as we planned to get married Sept: 14th 2012! again is she possibly coming back into my life? & if she does how is it you feel she will contact me? she broke up with me another time & she called me ! & we got back together ! your thoughts please! marvin
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Relationship
6/1/2012
Counselor: socrateaser, Relationship Enthusiast replied 5 years ago
socrateaser, Relationship Enthusiast
(intentionally deleted)
ps: your thoughts! m
ps:: yout thoughts!! the evening of the same day !! two weeks ago! was when we first new !! she was out here!! was when a friend first seen her at church with someone new !! & then that evening she was out here!!! & now he has not shown up in church since!! your thoughts!!! m
ps: she was out here yesterday afternoon around 4:00pm!!!!!!!!!!! your thoughts? "m"
ps:: i will touch base with a few friends & update you! ps: she was not at our Memorial Day picnic!!!!!!!!!!!!! m
ps: more~later!! m

You originally posted this question in the legal category. It was moved to relationships, because you didn't appear to have asked a legal question. If you want an answer from a legal perspective, you will have to either post a new question in legal and ask for me by my userid at the beginning of your question (e.g., "To socrateaser") -- or inform customer service that you want me to answer the current question. Otherwise customer service will refuse to move the question, and I will be unable to answer, because I am not a member of the relationships category.

Thanks for your understanding. Best wishes.
ps: I need your opinon! Q: should i contact her & it was suggested thhat someone would send her photos of the porch she designed now that its done ! let me know ! m
TherapistMaryAnn
TherapistMaryAnn
TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor