How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrPsychologist Your Own Question
DrPsychologist, Doctor
Category: Relationship
Satisfied Customers: 142
Experience:  I am a licensed psychologist with over 10 years of experience in providing mental health psychotherapy.
Type Your Relationship Question Here...
DrPsychologist is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

my boyfriend and I have been have serious issues I have no

Resolved Question:

my boyfriend and I have been have serious issues I have no idea where to start Im going through a lot personally i would say depression identity crises and i don't know what to do anymore me don't quite have a connection like we use to i guess my depression started about 2 years ago after i had my daughter we moved in together i knew i wasn't ready to move in with anyone besides my family but i love him i feel as if though i have done everything for him i wasn't ready for a baby i told him this many times but i got pregnant and my mental state has gotten worse we have gotten in to major arguments were are so diffident from what we were we have grown so distant but we still love i know i love him i want to be with him but sometimes i don't thing i do im afraid to get close to him i think i don't want to get hurt if we leave on another i know im all over ther place i don't know what to do i just send most of my hours on y computer to distract me fom my life that is a stand still.
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  DrPsychologist replied 5 years ago.

DrPsychologist :

Hi, I would be happy to help you figure out what is going on and where to go from here. You indicated that ou have been depressed since having your daughter. My recommenation is that you go to a psychiarst in your area for a consult regarding potential postpoartum depression.


DrPsychologist :

If you found my answer helpful, please click "Accept" (green button). Positive Feedback would be appreciated.


DrPsychologist and other Relationship Specialists are ready to help you