AskJason
AskJason, Relationship Answers
Experience:  B.A. Psychology
66931657

Hi, I actually asked you a question a little over a week ago

Hi, I actually asked you a question a little over a week ago i think it was, and you helped my to relax about the situation and just see where it takes me...well i have a few new pieces to the puzzle that i thought you may be able to help me again to understand, would you be willing to do that??
Category: Relationship
Expert:  AskJason replied 5 years ago.

AskJason : Hi, I'd be glad to answer your question. (My answers are intended as information and my opinion only and this is not therapy or counseling:)
AskJason : Since you're offline I will switch to the Q&A format so we may converse that way. Glad to work with you again!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

im not sure what happened are you still available

Expert:  AskJason replied 5 years ago.
I switched us out of chat and into the Q&A mode. We'll be able to converse just fine this way. I was just going to sleep, but if your request is urgent i could try to answer it now? Otherwise, feel free to send me all the info and questions you like and I will send you my answer(s) tomorrow. Thanks!
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Is there anyway we can switch back to chat?Sorry I didn't see the part that you were off to bed, I can email you