Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

Relationship

so surgey is the only answer to feel super for him. he doesnt

like the size . as...
so surgey is the only answer to feel super for him. he doesnt like the size . as being hard at that 4-4.5 L
4/5/2012
Howard Wise
Howard Wise, Counselor
Hello again,

I don't know anything about surgery to make a penis longer. If my penis were a little shorter than I would like it to be I would never even consider surgery. If something went wrong that would be the end of my sex life.

As I said before, penis size is not the most crucial factor in pleasing a woman.

I am signing off for the night. If you like you can ask another question and I will respond in the morning.

If you are satisfied with this response please click "accept."
Howard Wise
Howard Wise, Counselor
Howard Wise
Howard Wise
Howard Wise, Counselor