Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

Relationship

Ive met a girl and we have been texting each other. she has

Customer Question
split from her boyfriend but...
Ive met a girl and we have been texting each other. she has split from her boyfriend but they still live together and have 2 kids. she said she was smitten with me but when we met up she had a panic about it all the next day and said she wasnt ready for anything and we had to take it slowly. she kept texting me though and has told me some very personal things about her life and seems to enjoy being open with me. we were supposed to meet on saturday but she pulled the plug on it again saying she wasnt in the right frame of mind to meet up. so i told her to just leave it and if she wanted to stay in touch then she could do. we didnt xtx for 2 days but eventually she got in touch. i really like this girl but am on the verge of getting hurt and i dont know what to do? any advice would be great. Thanks.
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Relationship
4/3/2012
Counselor: Howard Wise, Counselor replied 5 years ago
Howard Wise
Howard Wise, Counselor
Good morning,

I am fifty eight years old and I've had a lot of experience with women. I strongly advise you to let this one go. It's going to be nothing but trouble for you. Look for a woman who is unattached, with no children. You will be MUCH better off!!!
Howard Wise
Howard Wise, Counselor
Howard Wise
Howard Wise
Howard Wise, Counselor