How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr Rossi Your Own Question
Dr Rossi
Dr Rossi, Licensed Psychotherapist
Category: Relationship
Satisfied Customers: 4627
Experience:  Certified Hypnotherapist, Author, 13+years of experience.
Type Your Relationship Question Here...
Dr Rossi is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hello, my name is George

Customer Question

Hello, my name isXXXXX have mild cerebral palsy, and i prefer to meet people in person rather than online. Do you know of any places within the community where i may be able to go and meet other disabled individuals/
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr Rossi replied 5 years ago.

Hi George,


You may be able to find listings of groups though the United Way toll free #211 from a land line. Not sure if you were inquiring about people with all sorts of disabilities or with cerebral palsy. There is a search engine that allows you to locate such groups in your area.

NAMI is another organization that may have leads for you -

You may also look into what your local Community Health Centers are offering. (Google Community Health and the state where you are for a list)


Dr Rossi and other Relationship Specialists are ready to help you
Expert:  Dr Rossi replied 5 years ago.

Hi George,


Did you post a reply to me? I don't see anything under the thread. Please let me know if there is anything else. Thanks.