Dear Debra
Dear Debra, Advice Columnist
Experience:  I have been an Advice columnist for 14 years. My column is published weekly in local newpapers.
57081136

I AM MARRIED WITH CHILDREN.I USED TO GO TO WORK AND VERY INDEPENDANT.I

Customer Question

I AM MARRIED WITH CHILDREN.I USED TO GO TO WORK AND VERY INDEPENDANT.I LOST MY JOB THREE YEARS AGO
AND NOW I AM AT HOME LOOKING AFTER THE CHILDREN AND THE HOME ALONE.I ALSO FOSTER 2 CHILDREN(AS FRIENDS
& FAMILY)MY HUSBAND LIVES WITH ME HE VERY RARELY GIVES ME ANY HOUSEKEEPING OR PROVIDE FOR OUR SON(11 YRS OLD)HE WORKS 7 DAYS A WEEK & COMPLAINS HE DOES NOT EARN ANY MONEY HE IS A PLUMBER.PLUS HE WORKS AS A SECURITY GUARD FRI. & SAT EVE.
FOR 6 YEARS I HAVE BEEN UNABLE TO APPLY FOR WORKING TAX CREDIT OR ANY OTHER MEANS OF INCOME BECAUSE
HE REFUSES TO GIVE ME HIS DETAILS.I KNOW HE HAS MONEY & THAT HE DOES NOT DECLARE ALL HIS INCOME TO THE TAX AUTHORITY.I FEEL VERY HELPLESS AND DONT KNOW WHERE TO GO FOR HELP.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dear Debra replied 5 years ago.
You lost your job and your life has now become taking care of your children. You have teo foster children you take care of and yyour life is very busy. What you really look into is a job online. A job you can do from home. One that will not interrupt taking care of the children. There are online job where you can make your own hours. It would give you your independance back and you would have your own money to pay things. It would be a new start for you and you would not feel so helpless. Your husband works hard but still feels like it is not enough. He also does not listen to what you are trying to express too him. Marriage is about communication and in order to solve problems things need to be worked out together. You need to discuss too him how you feel even if it is through a letter that he can read. He can read it when he is ready and then he will be able to look at it clearly in how you feel. Explain how you feel, you need to be in a marriage where you both work together to make things easier. If you have any quewtion I am here to answer.