Suzanne
Suzanne, Therapist, LCSW
Experience:  Experienced in treating trauma, relationship issues, co-dependency
32195369

For Suzanne I really appreciate your help. What do you make

For Suzanne:
I really appreciate your help. What do you make of her breaking his heart, she even admitted it. Does that affect us as well? She didn't cheat on him, she terminated a pregnancy.

Also the part of him attacking her, why if he had feelings would he attack her.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Suzanne replied 5 years ago.
Thank you for bringing your question to Just Answer!

I hope that you can understand that if he didn't feel anything for her, he wouldn't have so much interaction with her. Every time he does something that forces the two of them to interact, it shows that he's still involved with her.

Actually, terminating a pregnancy could give her a stronger hold over him, as there would be grief involved as well.

Feelings aren't logical. Even though what he does with her doesn't make much sense to you, the fact that he has ongoing contact with her demonstrates that he isn't over this. I know he has to have some interaction because of his son, but he goes way overboard.

I think the real question is ...why you are content to be with a man who's attention is clearly focused on another woman?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
OK so she never really initiates contact with him... is he thinking that an argument is better then nothing

In not content its that i need as much ammo to leave him