Dr.G.
Dr.G., Psychologist
Experience:  Licensed Psychologist in the state of Minnesota
15682972

My boyfriend gives me very cheap and sometimes old flowers.

My boyfriend gives me very cheap and sometimes old flowers. I love flowers and he knows that. How can I get him to buy nicer flowers?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr.G. replied 5 years ago.
Sorry to say but that is kind of funny. The guy is doing a nice thing but he might not know that they are not good. So what I would do is bring him to a flower shop and educate him on fresh vs. old flowers and show him some of your favorite kind and colors.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thank you! That is exactly what I was going to do. What is the best way to bring him to the flower shop? Do I say it straight "let`s go to the flower shop" or is there a better way? He is very sensitive ( just like most of them)
Expert:  Dr.G. replied 5 years ago.
Hey honey, I am in the mood for some fresh flowers to spruce up the place. Let's go pick some out.