psychlady
psychlady, Counselor
Experience:  I have over 16 years experience in treating adults presenting with a variety of relationship issues
52358615

What to do when after the misunderstanding the friend moved

Customer Question

What to do when after the misunderstanding the friend moved on, but you still hoping on something?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  psychlady replied 6 years ago.
What is your question
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
What to do when after the misunderstanding with friends, they moved on and don't want to deal with you, while you still hoping on something?
Expert:  psychlady replied 6 years ago.
You can hold some hope that there is a friendship that can be worked on and the problem can be resolved. If they have moved in then try to find opportunities to talk about this situation. If you both can find a way to talk about this then you can resolve it and put it behind you. Just find a way to talk. That doesn't mean that a new friendship can't occur. Have patience and try to get them to talk
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I talked. I tried. One friend is ok, but the closest one is accusing me. Well, she doesn't care anymore. She said that she moved on a long ago. This is the problem becouse I have to be pissed, not them.... I was sick and still am.. But I guess it doesn't matter..... Is friendship exist at all?
Expert:  psychlady replied 6 years ago.
The only person who knows about there being or not being a friendship is her. Why not talk about this. If she says she is moving on you must accept that as the final decision