MrsRuss0114
MrsRuss0114, LCSW
Experience:  B.A.Psychology, MSW, LCSW, HS-BCP; 8+ yrs experience.
56136667

How do you know when you need to leave a relationship Ive

Customer Question

How do you know when you need to leave a relationship? I've been married for three years and every single day at some point I want to get out. He makes me feel so terrible. In the first year or so he was abusive and now we just don't get along at all. But I don't want to cause tragedy in my family and have the "divorce" label on me for the rest of my life. It's also so hard because he tells me how much he loves me and yet.....
Category: Relationship
Expert:  MrsRuss0114 replied 6 years ago.

Russ0114 : Hello and thank you for choosing just answer, I look forward to assisting you.
Russ0114 : It sounds to me like you already know and now you have to find the strength to take your power back and not what others may say, think, or feel effect your decision to leave an unhealthy relationship.
Russ0114 : NO ONE should have to endure abuse physical, emotional, verbal, mental it's all the same.
Russ0114 : People may have their opinions but those who love should not want to see you in pain just for the sake of a failing marriage.