How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask psychlady Your Own Question
psychlady, Counselor
Category: Relationship
Satisfied Customers: 6893
Experience:  I have over 16 years experience in treating adults presenting with a variety of relationship issues
Type Your Relationship Question Here...
psychlady is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

how do i change my boyfriends mind he wants to break up with

Resolved Question:

how do i change my boyfriend's mind? he wants to break up with me. we have an infant son and he swears i'm cheating and lying to him. he's kicking us out his house he bought for us
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  psychlady replied 6 years ago.
I am so sorry for your situation. You can't change his mind. You can only continue to show him that you are good together as a couple. If you need the house then tell him how much this break up will uproot you and his child. Do this until he forces you out. Let him know that his child needs stability. Find a compromise so that this does not have such a large impact. You can only keep trying
psychlady and other Relationship Specialists are ready to help you