MrsRuss0114
MrsRuss0114, LCSW
Experience:  B.A.Psychology, MSW, LCSW, HS-BCP; 8+ yrs experience.
56136667

I took your suggestions and waited for her reply after writing

I took your suggestions and waited for her reply after writing an e mail expressing my deep feelings for her. i expected her to see I like you but only as a friend but her response was a little strange for me. This is what she said, only one line,'"that's so deep. I feel like I can't do anything for you.It's hard on you and me both. That was it. What do you think it means?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  MrsRuss0114 replied 6 years ago.

Russ0114 : It's great that you took the chance to really express your feelings but it doesn't sound like she feels the same for whatever reason.
Customer:

yep. sounds that way.

You just have to move forward and you never know, the girl of your dreams may be waiting around the corner!