psychlady
psychlady, Counselor
Experience:  I have over 16 years experience in treating adults presenting with a variety of relationship issues
52358615

MY PARTNER WANTS TO HOLIDAY au Natural I dont have anything

MY PARTNER WANTS TO HOLIDAY "au Natural" I don't have anything against nudity but don't think I HAVE THE BODY TO BE NAKED IN PUBLIC. CAN YOU SUGGEST A COMPROMISE FOR OUR HOLIDAY TOME THAT MIGHT MEET BOTH OUR NEEDS
Category: Relationship
Expert:  psychlady replied 6 years ago.
First speak to him about your being uncomfortable. If he doesn't know you can't compromise. He may be focused on himself or think this will be liberating for you when in fact it is not. I don't know the rules of a situation like this but I would say to husband - I know we are going natural but I was thinking I would wear my panties. When he asks why tell him you don't think you have the body for full nudity. He may suggest a compromise or feel that your wearing panties is a healthy solution for you. If he doesn't say anything then you can introduce a discussion that allows you to share your thoughts. If you want a bigger compromise like going elsewhere then you need to share your concerns about your body and that you want a vacation that is comfortable for both of you. Don't do what you are not comfortable with. Ask him to make other arrangements for a more clothed vacation.

If this was helpful press accept
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

VERY HELPFUL...I GUESS I WAS ON THE ALL OR NOTHING THOUGHT! WEARING A PAIR OF PRETTY PANTIES WOULD HELP MY COMFORT CONSIDERABLY AT LEAST TO START WITH.

THANKS