How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask psychlady Your Own Question
psychlady, Counselor
Category: Relationship
Satisfied Customers: 6893
Experience:  I have over 16 years experience in treating adults presenting with a variety of relationship issues
Type Your Relationship Question Here...
psychlady is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

P.S. I forgot to say my friend cannot afford to find another

Resolved Question:

P.S. I forgot to say my friend cannot afford to find another place to live. Nor does he really have anyone to talk to about his situation.
Submitted: 6 years ago.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  psychlady replied 6 years ago.
I don't think his problem would be fixed that easy anyway. Mom would be just as demanding and he may end up worse off with having to run back and forth. This is more than just needing his body there. She may have at this point developed some kind of dependence.
psychlady and other Relationship Specialists are ready to help you