Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

Relationship

A friend is using Facebooks info page under Like to hint something

Customer Question
<p>Cathy:  A friend is using...
<p>Cathy:  A friend is using Facebook's info page under Like to hint something to me. If you search her on Facebook and click on show other page, it shows the followng: Likes: Simply Positive, Free People, Exclusively.In, Les Mills West Coast, TOSCA Fashion, Slow Food USA, FIDM, Anthropologie, Elisa B., Verona </p><p>(This is the same person I uploaded the Police Woman photo)</p><p>Every one above is a Fan page. If you click on Free People, it is a clothing place with 207089 people like this place. They cater to free spirits as the target audience:  My questionsis does this imply she is 1) non conformist or 2) Sexually loose, liberal, slut ? or both ? </p><p>Website:http://www.FreePeople.comCompany Overview:she is a free spirit... wakes up to see the sun shine. stays up to catch a falling star... she is our free people girl. and she is the reason we do what we do. free people has opened three wholesale showrooms ­ in new york, los angeles and chicago. our sales teams cater to over 1,500 specialty stores and department store accounts so our girl can visit us anywhere across the world. we¹re also looking to expand our number of free people boutiques over the next few years, in hopes that she can reach us more often. and we¹ve even got our own website, which launched in the fall of 2004. freepeople.com gives her the option of getting to free people even when she doesn¹t feel like leaving the comforts of home. through all facets of our brand, we look to her, appease her, and inspire her...sharing with her our collection of made-with-love sweaters, knits, wovens and accessories. and we offer it in settings adorned with handmade fixtures, carefully-crafted music compilations...complete with sweet customer service. and when we can¹t service her directly, free people offers up a catalog...no, make that a storybook, that puts our girl in her purest element. to give her hope that what might sometimes seem as her wildest dreams could actually come true. our goal always is to bring her happiness galore, in every experience that is free people. (read less) she is a free spirit... wakes up to see the sun shine. stays up to catch a falling star... she is our free people girl. and she is the reason we do what we do. free people has opened three wholesale showrooms ­ in new york, los angeles and chicago. our sales teams cater to over 1,500 specialty stores and department store accounts so our girl can visit us anywhere across the world. we¹re also looking to expand our number of free people boutiques over the next few years, in hopes that she can... (read more)</p>
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Relationship
12/5/2010
Counselor: Cathy, Counselor replied 6 years ago
Cathy
Cathy, Counselor

I think you might be reading too much into the free spirit like. Give me a few moments to head over to Facebook to read more. thanks

Let me know after you look at Free People's Facebook page and their web site. What dod you think she is trying to convey with Simply Positive Free People Exclusively-In. Specifoically the Free People part ?

I 'd assume at least she is trying to say she is non conformist. Usually I don't hear people claiming themself as free spirit due to the negative connotation it has. She has been using the Facebook info page trying to reveal herself. For the most part, I find them very honest.

I see.

How do you know she is directing hints toward you? Is this some sort of high school game?

and also how old are you and she?

and

Free Spirit does not have a negative connotation. It means non conformist.

Cathy
Cathy, Counselor
Cathy
Cathy
Cathy, Counselor