Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

Relationship

i moved out of my boyfriends three mths ago, we still see each

Customer Question
other, but he says i...
i moved out of my boyfriends three mths ago, we still see each other, but he says i want more. i met him of march last yr and after christmas sold my house and transferred my job to be with him, i now live an hr away from family and friends, things got quite bad after a few mths living together, his children and my children from our first marriages were the main issues and me being quite headstrong, ended up with us rowing, we still have alot of feelings for each other, but he is quite happy to have his space and me mine, i asked him what he wanted from me and he said that he wanted friendship, a campanion and a lover, we trust each other and he is very loyal to me, i find it very hard without him by my side and would give anything to move back in with him, but at the moment its to soon, i feel if we rushed into things to quickly and now this has happened, i wish i could turn the clocks back, do i carry on with this relationship or give up, we are in our fourties and sometimes i think life is to short, but i will wait for him when he is ready for us again, karen
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: Relationship
Answered in 1 day by:
11/11/2010
Counselor: Dr Rossi, Licensed Psychotherapist replied 7 years ago
Dr Rossi
Dr Rossi, Licensed Psychotherapist
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Dr Rossi
Dr Rossi
Dr Rossi, Licensed Psychotherapist