Dr.G.
Dr.G., Psychologist
Experience:  Licensed Psychologist in the state of Minnesota
15682972

I have a male friend and I told him I had feelings for him

I have a male friend and I told him I had feelings for him about 3 months ago... He just said "I could do better. We should stay friends" So I figured it was a nice way of him saying he wasn't interested. So, we don't live in the same state. He comes to visit from time to time because his family lives close to me. I've tried to give him some space so I hadn't talked to him in over a month. He recently texted me. " Hello dear, How are you? Guess what? I had a SEX DREAM ABOUT YOU! isnt that crazy!" I just laughed and tried to be friendly without reading too much into it but I m interested in know why would as guy tell you something like that if they don't like you but they know you have feelings for them? What might be his purpose in telling something like that?
Category: Relationship
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Relist: No answer yet.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Relist: No answer yet.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Relist: No answer yet.
Expert:  Dr.G. replied 6 years ago.
Either that is his way of breaking the ice and trying to be in a relationship with you or he is just totally naive and doesn't think much about sharing information like that.