Dr.G.
Dr.G., Psychologist
Experience:  Licensed Psychologist in the state of Minnesota
15682972

Well yet another question. I caught my wife send chatting porn

Well yet another question. I caught my wife send chatting porn messages to men and women online. Two greatly concern me out of the hundreds I have found. On the First one she was working a concert and she is talking about boys walking up to her and flirting, she was 39 at the time. On the second one the subject in the chat romm was "do you have pet names for your privates?" Well rather then give a name for hers, she gives out to hundreds of unknown men and women what our 8 year son at the time called his privates. I find this sick. She says it's funny. I need you thoughts, I don't think discussing her sons or husbands privates to hundreds of strangers is right in any way. My wife is "fancy" in these post. She is the one talking. 1st) Fancy: "Ooohh... I forgot to tell you about the 14-18 yr old rocker hotties at the RTB Festival. I was feeling a little creepy checking them out and all, but they had that gorgeous long hair, nice bods, and baby faces. and they even flirted with me. {{{blush}}}." 2nd) Fancy --- 2 years ago - quote My son knows the correct name for his penis, but him and hubby call them shwanker bones and gnads.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr.G. replied 6 years ago.
All I have to say is WHAT THE HELL!!! She is totally acting inappropriate and disrespectful to you and your marriage. She needs to stop this behavior now.