Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

Relationship

My girlfriend feels that she cant not have a connection with

Customer Question
me because I was not...
My girlfriend feels that she cant not have a connection with me because I was not stationed where she was in the air force and she clings to anyone that is relating to them and at times she can be a little flirty but that is just her personality I just want to know what i can do to make her happy it is all i care about and it just kills me that she thinks she cant have a connection with me because of that. I think the main reason why she is saying all of this is because one of the guys she was stationed with is now saying that she should leave me and influenceing her a lot to the point where i feel like i am loosing her i just want to make her happy she is the only person who ever makes me happy
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: Relationship
10/7/2010
Counselor: Dr Rossi, Licensed Psychotherapist replied 7 years ago
Dr Rossi
Dr Rossi, Licensed Psychotherapist
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Dr Rossi
Dr Rossi
Dr Rossi, Licensed Psychotherapist