Dr Rossi
Dr Rossi, Licensed Psychotherapist
Experience:  Certified Hypnotherapist, Author, 13+years of experience.
19260254

Hi, iam a 26 year old guy, have 3 young kids to my partner

Hi, iam a 26 year old guy, have 3 young kids to my partner also 26. I cannot get close to my partner anymore as we are stressed most of the time. How do we make time for some bedroom action and some other of lifes little pleasures that used to matter? Regards
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr Rossi replied 7 years ago.

Good Morning,

Parenthood can be time and energy consuming.

If there are any blocks of time when the two of you are alone (does not have to be in the evening) tr to have some quality time. If the two of you are working, if it is ever possible to meet each other over lunch break, then make a date.

Unless you have help such as a grandparent or a sitter who can watch the kids at least once a week, then making time is going to be very creative on your part.

Couples can enjoy romantic time together (even if the kids are around) Even if you order take out or delivery, you can set some candles on the table (even if they are flameless), put some nice music on, remember to compliment each other and also focus on the two of you besides the children.