Jennifer
Jennifer, School Psychologist
Experience:  Extensive experience fostering family relationships through consultation / counseling.
30853534

I told him if its over than he needs to tell me & let me go.

I told him if its over than he needs to tell me & let me go. He told me that he does not know what he wants, but still wants me in his life & that I make him a better man & I am good for him. Meanwhile I have not heard from him in 3 days. what does this all mean?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Jennifer replied 7 years ago.
Hello and thanks for using Justanswer.com!

If you haven't heard from him in 3 days, I'd say he may be trying to tell you something without saying anything at all. When it comes down to it, a guy will contact you if he wants to talk to you. He'll make plans with you if he wants to spend time with you and he'll know what he wants if what he wants includes a relationship with you. He may be giving the relationship space to make it easier to redefine your relationship (possibly as friends?) Give it a week and see if he calls. If he doesn't, it may be time to move on. You deserve someone who knows he wants you in his life -- not just because it makes him a better person, but because of who YOU are.