Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

Is it normal for a guy to look at other women when he is married…

Is it normal for a...
Is it normal for a guy to look at other women when he is married to you?
6/26/2010
Angela
Angela, Counselor
Hello my name is Angela.
I am more than happy to assist you with your questions by giving you my honest and respectful opinion.

It is normal for a guy to look at other women, simply look nothing more, when he is in a committed relationship because it is normal to look at someone you find attractive; the same exact thing holds true for women looking at men in this same type of situation.
Angela
Angela, Counselor
Relist: Want a second opinion.
Want a second opinion
Dr Rossi
Dr Rossi, Licensed Psychotherapist
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.