Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

am i doing something wrong and i just dont know it. my boyfriend…

Customer Question
am i doing something wrong...
am i doing something wrong and i just dont know it. my boyfriend and i have benn dating for 2 years and we both agreed to go on a break from each other. we decided that because we argue every other day and it is always over something pointless. Usually the argument escalates because of his attitude and his quick temper. He tells me that he loves me but before the break we havent spent quality time together in 2 or 3 weeks. We work together on a cruise ship and of couse we live on the ship also (but have seperate rooms). He says that he sees too much of me and its makes him not want to be around me. but i only see him at work where we do not talk (because we are working) and 2 nights a week when i sleep over his room. really need advice because i dont know where to go with this
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Relationship
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/17/2010
Counselor: Dr.G., Psychologist replied 8 years ago
Dr.G.
Dr.G., Psychologist
What options are you contemplating?