Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

i sent u a question that needs replying to still and have had…

Customer Question
i sent u a question...
i sent u a question that needs replying to still and have had nothing back yet
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Relationship
6/13/2010
Counselor: Jennifer, School Psychologist replied 8 years ago
Jennifer
Jennifer, School Psychologist
Hello and thanks for using Justanswer.com!

Did you get the answer you were looking for? Let me know and if not, I'll track down the previous question and see if I can help...

Thanks!

i have no answer back from what i asked or advice

That's strange, one of the site moderators jumped in and sent me a message saying it was answered (and closed) on the mental health forum. Perhaps they're thinking of a different question... Let me look into it. You're welcome to wait until I find it or you can retype your question as a reply here and I'll see if I can help you out sooner. Thanks and I apologize for the confusion!
I think I found it... Question regarding your libido and current sex life, correct? Looks like this question was answered by Dr. Rossi. I hope you found that answer helpful. If there is another question you have, please don't hesitate to let me know. Thanks!
not yet i haven,t found it usefull but will let u know asap many thanks
No problem. I'll be here. Best of luck!