Angela
Angela, Counselor
Experience:  n/a
25365872

will Edward and I ever get together again had a bad misunderstanding

Customer Question

will Edward and I ever get together again? had a bad misunderstanding and do not want another one. Should I get in touch with him or leave thisalone ? his dob is 8-20-24 or 25. mine is 2-13-27. we are both seniors ona fixed income, so cannot afford a long chat talk. tx.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Angela replied 7 years ago.
Hello my name is Angela.
I am more than happy to assist you with your questions by giving you my honest and respectful opinion.

I think that you should try to talk to him about the misunderstanding and explain to him your point of view and let him explain to you his point of view. Thoroughly discuss the issue and agree together how you can both move past it. Also, other options of talking that could save you money since you can't afford a long chat could include using email or a chat service to talk to him. Both can be done for free and you would just need to sign up for a free account.