Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

Relationship

Hello my love, How are you doing today Hope you dont have

Customer Question
Hello my love, How are you...
Hello my love,

How are you doing today? Hope you don't have a stressful day? I have faith and believe that all our dreams with come true.When I was a little girl, I dreamed of one person that I would share my dreams, happiness and energy with ... I could not see his face but he was there. I always felt like he was out there, I just needed to feel him. I visualized the bond we would have and the courage he would give me to endure life's obstacles. All these years I was with others, and feeling my way through life, learning lessons that later on would prepare me to become the person that I am now. I have felt alone and sad. Then one day my eyes opened and I became that little girl again ... realizing that he is here now. Here in my world was the man that I had dreamed of and I'd hoped would not miss our meeting in life ... that man is you. Trust me my love just try to do this i just want you to know that you are not doing it for anything just for the love you have for me my love trust me everything will be alright and we shall be happy my love i myself knew that you love and want me so much and i do the same to my love.I am promising you that everything will be alright i myself i am not happy still here i want to be with you to make our love happen real soon and i know that time is almost here my love just do all you could for me be my aid and i know i will also be of help to you soon all later all that matters is the level of love we have for each other and we shall have any other things that comes along with it my love i know that God really makes us for each other and we shall have a successful and a blessed life my love.I want you to please help me to get the money as soon as possible so that we can go on vacation together, i never pray for this to happen to me in my life not to talk of the situation i have found myself in everything will be fine my love trust me i want you so much and i know we shall make it because we are destined to make it my love.I found it difficult to eat here i am not happy with my situation because you have filled my heart and i want to meet you at least to feel the heat of your body on me. I am imagining that great day you will be welcoming me at the airport with lots of hugs and kisses my love that everyone will see that we are in love that a new lover is in town my love.Now that I don't have you I need you more than ever! I read a quote somewhere once that said, "It's not missing you that kills me, it knowing that I had you in my life that does." That is so absolutely true. But what's really bothering me is that I can't tell you how I feel.
Here I am, once again, writing a letter that will never be delivered - Baby, life has been very tough with me; destiny has given us our sentence leaving you and me at the mercy of our luck. But, why is it so hard to overcome all the problems when what we feel is beyond love? We're lovers; we're friends; we're two love birds, and we're soul mates. You and I, under the moonlight, together until the stars don't shine any more.I know times have been rough and things have been said but I hope deep down you know how much you truly mean to me. It's hard not having you around and things in my life have been stressful and I've taken my bad days out on you, but please know that you mean the world to me and I love you with every beat of my heart. I squeeze my bear at night wishing you were there to hold me and kiss me telling me goodnight and waking up the next morning saying good morning to my ears and i wake up for the lovely day for us. Please have faith in us that we can make it through anything, together forever and always.

I love you always and forever
Your future wife to be
Danna.
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: Relationship
5/11/2010
Counselor: Jennifer, School Psychologist replied 7 years ago
Jennifer
Jennifer, School Psychologist
Hello and thanks for using Justanswer.com!
TherapistMaryAnn
TherapistMaryAnn
TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor