How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr.G. Your Own Question
Dr.G., Psychologist
Category: Relationship
Satisfied Customers: 1525
Experience:  Licensed Psychologist in the state of Minnesota
Type Your Relationship Question Here...
Dr.G. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My ex-wife and I are divorced and we have a child. My ex-wife

This answer was rated:

My ex-wife and I are divorced and we have a child. My ex-wife is constantly moving with my child and thereby changing schools. Could you please tell me if the child is allowed to choose which parent she would like to live with since she is almost 15 years old?

Thank you sincerely
I believe the child can choose at that age. But to be sure you need to contact either the clerk of court or a local attorney and I am sure they will be able to tell you over the phone.
Dr.G. and other Relationship Specialists are ready to help you