How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr.G. Your Own Question
Dr.G., Psychologist
Category: Relationship
Satisfied Customers: 1523
Experience:  Licensed Psychologist in the state of Minnesota
Type Your Relationship Question Here...
Dr.G. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am asking this question for my son who does not have internet.

Resolved Question:

I am asking this question for my son who does not have internet. He has lived with someone for almost ten years and she has now moved out with their daughter. Does he have to get a divorce?
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr.G. replied 7 years ago.
Is he married?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Relist: I still need help.
No not legally married but in state of Texas he thinks it would be considered a common law marriage. Does this require a divorce?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Did you get an answer to my reply request with the information requested that I sent on 5/16?
Expert:  Dr.G. replied 7 years ago.
No divorce necessary.
Dr.G. and other Relationship Specialists are ready to help you