Dr.G.
Dr.G., Psychologist
Experience:  Licensed Psychologist in the state of Minnesota
15682972

much younger guy and I have flirted for weeks, hinted around

much younger guy and I have flirted for weeks, hinted around at going out. When he asked me last time he asked if I was serious. I said yes, he asked for my number. Now I have boldly asked him out he said he was tired, I ignored him because it was awkward to resist his flirting for so long only for him to reject me. So about 2 hrs later he comes looking for me to smoke and talk, starts talking like nothing happened. I wanted to kill him, i opened up a little we talked like normal about things we liked and stuff. He tried asking me out a week before guys were watching him, he chickened out and said to them he couldn't do it, he needed to talk to Hitch(movie dating doctor) I am confused
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr.G. replied 7 years ago.
So what is your question?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I am wanting to know, if he likes me, is he shy or a game player?
Expert:  Dr.G. replied 7 years ago.
I see game player written all over this. He is not man enough to come up to you and handle things like an adult. You are dealing with an immature fellow. If you want to date boys then date him otherwise go for someone who is a little bit more mature and lets you know exactly where they stand.
Expert:  Dr.G. replied 7 years ago.
please accept
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Relist: Answer quality.
I just want to know if he is interested
Expert:  Dr.G. replied 7 years ago.
Yes he is interested.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Why does he back off when I try to seal the deal?? He acted strange after I invited him out.Turned me down, but he still came to talk to me to make me laugh. I feel if he didn't like me he would just completely ignore me.
Expert:  Dr.G. replied 7 years ago.
I don't know how many times I have to say this. He is immature and possibly shy. Like my previous posts said, ASK HIM.

Edited by Dr.G. on 4/8/2010 at 12:26 AM EST
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I apologize for being clueless.
Expert:  Dr.G. replied 7 years ago.
It can all be resolved if you asked him. So ask.
Expert:  Dr.G. replied 7 years ago.
you forgot to click accept