Angela
Angela, Counselor
Experience:  n/a
25365872

Okay much younger guy flirts, follows me around all day, Facebook

Okay much younger guy flirts, follows me around all day, Facebook chats, asked for my number, asked me out, called next day to say sorry he had to got to mass with family. I made move next day, asked him to meet after work for drinks, said too tired. He stares at me from across room, rubs my arm, asks me questions abt what i like to do, always asking where I am. When I said I'd go to club with him he asked if i was serious. After I made THE move he backed off and it was awkward. About 2 hrs later he came looking for me again, and talked to me said he was looking for me. Shy or what??? I am confused. He winks, and comes striding across room like he is going to say something then he just stands next to me.
Based on what you have written it sounds as if he is either shy or playing games. I would recommend the next time you see him tell him face to face that you feel like you are receiving mixed signals from him and ask him to please explain so that you can both be on the same page. This usually works better in person which is why I recommend doing it when you see him again instead of via text message or email.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
okay. Last Saturday he told 2 guys he wanted to ask me out. i heard him. They said go for it and turned to watch him. He came over and stopped and didn't say a thing just stood by me for 2 sec. Then he ran off back to them. They laughed at him and i heard him say he couldn't do it, he feels like he needs to talk to Hitch(from movie). Same night
guy friend comes to me smiling and laughing says "what are u doing to this guy"? I ignored it I was embarrassed that anyone knew. I am scared of rejection. I prob. send mixed signals also. Been single for a long time and am afraid to open myself. I really am falling for him. Just don't know what is going on. He comes on strong then backs off.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Relist: Answer quality.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Relist: Answer quality.
Not clear enough, I need to know if he likes me.