Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

I am a 47 yr old male and my fiance is 45, we have been together…

Customer Question
I am a 47 yr...
I am a 47 yr old male and my fiance is 45, we have been together for 18 months. The issue at hand is, she has maintained verbal, text, email and causual meetings. There are 3 men in particular the she has had long term relatoinships with in the past, ranging from 20 years ago to 10 years ago. I do not feel that she has a physical relationship with them, but I do feel that there is no loyalty to our commited relationship. I have asked her to terminate one relationship and when she called the guy she told him she couldnt talk to him anymore because I was being an ass, basically throwing me under the bus. There communication did not stop. The final straw was when we were in hawaii 2 weeks ago for her birthday and the one guy cals her to say he is thinking about her and happy bday. She didnt tell me about this , I accidentally overheard her.

My question: I have asked to terminate this behaviour, she wont do it with any conviction and is mad at me for it. "What do you think Doc"?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Relationship
4/4/2010
Counselor: Dr Rossi, Licensed Psychotherapist replied 8 years ago
Dr Rossi
Dr Rossi, Licensed Psychotherapist
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.