How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr Rossi Your Own Question
Dr Rossi
Dr Rossi, Licensed Psychotherapist
Category: Relationship
Satisfied Customers: 4627
Experience:  Certified Hypnotherapist, Author, 13+years of experience.
Type Your Relationship Question Here...
Dr Rossi is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am in the Marine Corp and im in Afghanistan, I have been

Customer Question

I am in the Marine Corp and im in Afghanistan, I have been married for abouot ten years and we have three children. About a month ago my wife told me that she is not in love with me anymore, we have been talking throughout the month and it seemed as it was going better so I thought. Today I found out that she had planed to move back to her mothers house in April, we talked about it for about an hour and she said that she would think about the move more. What do I do or what do I say?
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr Rossi replied 7 years ago.

Good Evening,


Let her tell you what her plans are (find out if she is just confused about the relationship or if she's been thinking about this for a while)

If she sounds confused, couple's therapy would be appropriate (but you're for the time being away) So, encourage her to do some individual counseling on her own to figure out what is going on with her. If this seems too all of a sudden for you, then, she may have made this decision recently. Try to find out if there is anyone she's possibly seeing (if she tells you)

If you would like to work on the marriage then let her know. Try to find out as much as possible as to why she had made this decision and what would take it for her to try and work the issues out.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Im sorry but another Dr answered my question, I dont want to waste your time. Thank you for your input