How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask TherapistMaryAnn Your Own Question
TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
Category: Relationship
Satisfied Customers: 1695
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues
Type Your Relationship Question Here...
TherapistMaryAnn is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hi: i m having some kind of issues regarding my relationship

Customer Question

Hi: i m having some kind of issues regarding my relationship please i like to discuss those issues and ll like to get a honest opinion thanks
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr.G. replied 7 years ago.
What is your question?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
sorry to say but i only feel comfertable with woman to talk my issues sorry to say thanks
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
hi i m waiting for my reply thanks
Expert:  Dr.G. replied 7 years ago.
It looks like no one is replying so maybe I can get a chance to help you.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
thanks for offer. but i explained u that i feel much comfortable with woman to discuss . once again thanks and i ll wiat for one of lady consultant to help me out thantks

Related Relationship Questions