How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Angela Your Own Question
Angela, Counselor
Category: Relationship
Satisfied Customers: 681
Experience:  n/a
Type Your Relationship Question Here...
Angela is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

i love this girl that left me and i lov e her so much and i

Resolved Question:

i love this girl that left me and i lov e her so much and i feel bad and stoped eating and just im my room. what can i do i need help please?
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Angela replied 7 years ago.
Hello Aziz,
Please know that it is okay to feel bad because of your situation, however, it is not okay to stop eating. I can tell that you are depressed and you really need someone to talk to about this and to help you deal with it. Please immediately call 1800-784-2433. This is a free phone service for people such as yourself to use when you are in emotional distress. When you call you will be able to speak to a counselor about your situation and you can do so anonymously. Please call now because you are worth it, do not let anything stop you from calling right now. (I always verify that a phone number works before passing it on and I just called and it works fine).
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Well the number that you gave me didnt work. and i realy need someone 2 talk with.

i cant think , eat , study. i dont think that i can forget this girl. im realy hurt and there is no one 2 talk 2 me.

Expert:  Angela replied 7 years ago.
Hello Aziz,
I think you should try again, because as I mentioned the number does work and I just tried it again to verify a second time that it works. Please make sure you are dialing it correctly. Try it again so that you can talk to someone immediately. Also, if you have some type of 1-800 block on your phone, you will have to take it off. Try it again: 1800-784-2433, use your cell phone or a pay phone if you must. Once you dial it just follow the prompts.
Angela and other Relationship Specialists are ready to help you

Related Relationship Questions