How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Angela Your Own Question
Angela, Counselor
Category: Relationship
Satisfied Customers: 681
Experience:  n/a
Type Your Relationship Question Here...
Angela is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a 25 year old male with a one year old son that my girlfriend

Customer Question

I am a 25 year old male with a one year old son that my girlfriend has taken 2 hours away from me and will not bring home what should i do?
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Angela replied 7 years ago.
I would recommend filing a police report right away. Depending on the details of your situation will dictate how the police classify your situation when you file the police report, however, the most important thing is to get the police involved now. Children are priorities when it comes to situations of this nature. If you do not want a police officer to come to your location then you could go into a police station and file the report this way. So either dial 911 or go into a police station to file the report now.