Anna
Anna, Social Worker
Experience:  29 years experience in addictions & mental health. I'll tell you my honest opinion.
20023641

HI JUST FOLLOWING UP ON A QUESTION YOU ANSWERED FOR ME BE FOR

HI JUST FOLLOWING UP ON A QUESTION YOU ANSWERED FOR ME BE FOR I AM HAVING TROUBLE COMING WHEN I HAVE SEX WITH MY GIRL FRIEND I SEEM TO ABLE TO COME A COUPLE OF TIMES IN A ROW THEN I CANT GET THERE FOR QUITE A WHILE MY GIRL IS GOING TO LEAVE ME I CANT SORT THIS OUT I DONT WANT THAT AS I AM MADLEY IN LOVE WITH HER PLEASE HELP JOHNO

Hi Johno,

Are you on any medications? Some medications will inhibit ejaculation. Also, are you talking about having trouble on the third round in one night? What is your age, and please list any medical problems you have.

Thanks.
Anna
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

HI ANNA I AM 30 IT IS ONLY ONCE A NIGHT I WAS ON PENADINE 40 FOR A WHILE NOW I AM NOT ON ANYTHING THAT WAS FOR KIDNEY STONES I ONLY TAKE MUILTUE VITAMS

THANKS JOHNO

Hi Johno,

First thing is to talk with your doctor and get cleared medically. Viagra and those type medicines can get you through the rough spots and times when you're feeling especially stressed or tired. Other than that, you're most likely going to need to see a counselor for a full evaluation to see what is causing the problem. One thing to know is that the estimates for ED are 25-30% of men aged 40 and up. There is a number of men in their 30's with it as well. It's very underreported and under treated. Click on the link for more info on ED. Treatments are available, but the non surgical ones besides counseling aren't very popular.

My advice: talk to your doctor, and call a counselor so that you and your girlfriend can face this before it ends your relationship.

If you would, please fill out the feedback form after accepting. I appreciate this opportunity to help you out today. If I can be of further service to you, just put "for Anna" in the front of your new question, and I'll be the one to answer it.

Thanks!

Anna