Anna
Anna, Social Worker
Experience:  29 years experience in addictions & mental health. I'll tell you my honest opinion.
20023641

For Anna, After the situation with my boss, should I cancel

For Anna,

After the situation with my boss, should I cancel her birthday present I ordered before the meeting which are a dozen cookies from 1800flowers and a hallmark card saying "Happy birthday and I think everyone should get a gift on their birthday."
Is that appropriate after I yelled at my boss and she continues to stare at me? How does that impression make me look in your eyes? Or in hers?

I Igather,

I think you should let it go for now and cancel the cookie order. She has some reason that she stares at you, but I would just do my best to ignore her and her staring. I wouldn't engage her any more than you need to. If the whole office goes in for a birthday gift, then be a part of it, but don't draw attention to yourself.

Anna