How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr Rossi Your Own Question
Dr Rossi
Dr Rossi, Licensed Psychotherapist
Category: Relationship
Satisfied Customers: 4627
Experience:  Certified Hypnotherapist, Author, 13+years of experience.
Type Your Relationship Question Here...
Dr Rossi is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

im a 51 year old woman..i cant have a orgazem..unless i play

Resolved Question:

im a 51 year old woman..i cant have a orgazem..unless i play with myself at the same time and usually that doesnt work either i have had four orgazems in my life only if i play withmyself during..i dont drink smoke or do boyfriend is about to leave me cause he says i dont make him feel like a man he like to please his partner first before he comes himself..he is very frustraed and i can feel him drifting away..i dont know what to do i love having sex and i dont mind not having an orgazem i like the whole thing the srewing there something i can take to have this happen for me? medical hx is two abortions one c-section,one nature birth,back surgery, a particle hysterrectmey(sorry not a good speller)so could you please help me im desprite
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr Rossi replied 7 years ago.

Good Evening,


Many women do not orgasm by penetration and only through clitoral stimulation.

If that is something that you've experienced, you could ask your partner to provide the stimulation as a form of fore play. Your boyfriend has to understand women's physiology and not blame you for not making him feel right. The way the clitoris is stimulated is very difficult during coitus. He may try to aslo masage/stimulate your clitoris during penetration (the two of you will just have to try and see what feels comfortable and good to you)

Some things that women had tried are kegel exercises of tightening the muscles and doing so may lead to intra vaginal orgasm (and if it does not, it is nothing to blame anyone for)

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
i dont and really do kegels cause i have a bladder probelm and cant control my pee..i just pee..and my mom told me kegels is like going to the bathroom and holding it mide stream well i cnat hold it mide stream i just keep how then do i do this and know im doing it right??? and is there anything out there ky gel for him and her or a inhandsment pill ???
Expert:  Dr Rossi replied 7 years ago.

Kagel is supposed to help even with the urination issue. If you do the exercise, you would feel a slight tightening sensation on the inner lining of the vagina. That is supposed to help later on while you are having vaginal intercourse and if you do that tightening motion it can evoke an orgasm. There are no pills that can lead to orgasm. If you believe that vaginal orgasm is not happening due to emotional issues, working with a sex therapist can help.


Customer: replied 7 years ago.
but i dont know what to do how to do them right
Expert:  Dr Rossi replied 7 years ago.


Edited by Dr Rossi on 12/21/2009 at 12:58 AM EST
Dr Rossi and other Relationship Specialists are ready to help you