How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr Rossi Your Own Question
Dr Rossi
Dr Rossi, Licensed Psychotherapist
Category: Relationship
Satisfied Customers: 4627
Experience:  Certified Hypnotherapist, Author, 13+years of experience.
Type Your Relationship Question Here...
Dr Rossi is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

hello, im a crossdresser man to woman 51 y.o.always bottom. i

Resolved Question:

i'm a crossdresser man to woman 51 y.o.always bottom.
i want to ask my male partner to whip me and also
make love to my mouth rough and make me swallow.
my question is should i ask him for my intention
in person face to face, on the phone,or send him an e-mail.
can you advise me on this.

Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Dr Rossi replied 7 years ago.

Good Evening,


Things like this should be addressed in person (not on the phone or online)

That way you would get to witness the response and have the ability to process the information if needed.

Dr Rossi and other Relationship Specialists are ready to help you