How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Karen L. Haahr Your Own Question
Karen L. Haahr
Karen L. Haahr,
Category: Relationship
Satisfied Customers: 231
Type Your Relationship Question Here...
Karen L. Haahr is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

i am a 61 year old man,i have ben having a none sexuel close

Resolved Question:

i am a 61 year old man,i have ben having a none sexuel close friendship with a chassidic man.i am in love with him,i am ben obsesset in mine mind with him for the last four years.i think he is walking away from this frendship slowly.i have ben praying to god ,but is is not helping.please help me!!!
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Karen L. Haahr replied 7 years ago.

Dear XXXXX. It is very thoughtful to contact Just Answer with your question..


It sounds as though you are having romantic feelings towards your friend. It seems these feelings may not have been brought out in the open. You need to discuss your feelings openly with him and be willing to have him tell you how he feels.

If this is the first time you and/or he are experiencing these type of feelings this can be very fearful for both parties involved.

Prayers help, however "the Lord helps those who help themselves". Have a open conversation with your friend.


If my answer has given you insight please indicate so by clicking on the ACCEPT button. It is always nice to get positive feedback; and a bonus is always nice. Karen

Karen L. Haahr and other Relationship Specialists are ready to help you

Related Relationship Questions