How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Anna Your Own Question
Anna, Social Worker
Category: Relationship
Satisfied Customers: 1945
Experience:  29 years experience in addictions & mental health. I'll tell you my honest opinion.
Type Your Relationship Question Here...
Anna is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have heard that you may obtain a divorce without financial

Resolved Question:

I have heard that you may obtain a divorce without financial settlement. Is this correct and what is it called?
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Anna replied 7 years ago.

If you are in the US, It's a simple divorce. Many divorces are made without financial settlements, but that is still spelled out in the document for a judge to sign. You can go online for the forms to file yourself.
this site is for Georgia because it picked up my home has others. You can google "simple divorce" and your state for others.
Anna and other Relationship Specialists are ready to help you

Related Relationship Questions