The problem is that when couples have their attention and energy divided so much it is too great sometimes to sustain a vibrant sex life.
A solution will not necessarily result in a quick fix. It sometimes takes time. Still some couples have had success in a few days.
What needs to happen is for you and he to get to know each other romantically, all over again. Sounds hard in your circumstances, but it can be done.
Here are a few ideas to get you started. It is advisable to seek out a relationship counselor, not resolve issues between you, but to have assistance in rekindling the fire.
Here are some ideas:
1. Schedule a date night. Honor it. Get a friend din to take care of the kids or let the oldest do the baby sitting. (yes, her or she will be paid).
2. IN between the date night, take the time to right little get to know you notes or love notes and leave them in places they will be found.
3. Share the work load. If your husband is not already helping out, talk to him about some shared work time....for example: (a) Tuesday nights, he cooks, (b) Thursday night he does the dishes, etc. YOu may be doing this already, but look around, find out how you and he can work together to lessen the load. Do not be afraid to use the oldest to babysit once in awhile.
4. Once a month, your date night is a weekend and includes an overnight at a local hotel, AWAY from the kids.
5. Expensive, but worth it: send them to a week or two of summer camp. OR if you can not afford it, to a relatives home for a week or two.
time management becomes essential, but it is worth it.