Tina, Counselor
Experience:  Degree in Counseling- Sexual Abuse, Drug Abuse, and Relationships.
2954278

I just met a great girl who lives 3,000 miles away. What do

I just met a great girl who lives 3,000 miles away. We spent the past 7 days together and got a long really well. She slept at my house the last 2 nights she was in town. We didn't get too far beyond kissing physically. I'm wondering what to do about it now she's back home and how should I approach the situation mentally.

Well, mentally I would approach it with caution and patience, don't be expecting too much. Take things slow and just allow it happen. Don't get too attached because that can be devastating. It seems she really likes you, so that should not be a concern. Talk to her and see what her expectations are and go from there. I hope I have helped. If you have anymore questions/concerns then please feel free to contact me.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Thanks Tina. That's good advice!