Relationship

Have Relationship Questions? Ask a Counselor for Answers ASAP

Dear Chase,My life partner of 25 years and I have parted company…

Customer Question
Dear Chase,My life partner of...
Dear Chase,My life partner of 25 years and I have parted company 4 years ago,due to my well publicized incarceration for an underage person. I plead guilty at her request...to do the right thing.She has grown children from a previous marriage. Her children didn't want her to reconsile with me,but of recent,they have dropped off items i needed from the belongings stored at her house,I'm currently living at a suburban hotel near my former home. She has been here herself leaving jewelry and things of value,but telling the front desk staff not to call me down because she doesn't want to see me. My "gut" tells me she still has feelings for me. Also she has a relationship with a co-worker which happened very shortly after I went to jail.I think she can't live alone and this guy is a "blanket." The botXXXXX XXXXXne is she is caught in the middle between her kids and boyfriend. We email each other frequently and she responds quickly with a civil if not strained line of information. I still love her
Submitted: 9 years ago.Category: Relationship
7/2/2009
Counselor: Ms Chase, Life Coach replied 9 years ago
Ms Chase
Ms Chase, Life Coach
Hello

She is leaving Jewelry for you?

Have you had a conversation with her in person, on the phone or just through email?

How long has it been since you got out of jail?

When you say incarceration for an underage person, do you mean being intimate with one?

Did she say when she asked you to plead guilty that she would stay with you?

Chase
Hello Ms Chase,The following info. is a personal communication and not intended for publishing on the Internet in print or any storage and retrieval device.It acts as an agreement between myself and you,a paid consultant,life coach and advisor.I AM A WELL KNOWN ARTIST AND THE AFORMENTIONED WOULD PROVE TO BE INJURIOUS TO MYSELF AND THE PARTIES INVOLVED.That being said,my answers are as follows.The jewelry is mine including the ruby and diamond ring she had made for me several years ago.My conversations with her are by post and email,she did however visit me in jail the first year of incarceration.I was released from jail 6 months ago.I had a one-time sexual contact with an underage minor close to the family.It was understood that pleading guilty would allow us to fully reconcile later on upon my release.I had a 41 month sentence.She is storing some of my artwork and possessions.She has sent some of her children to my hotel to drop off various items.I have spoken to them in person,but not her.My gut tells me she is under pressure from family,friends and her boyfriend...if she still has one,not to go back with me because of the nature of my crime.I paid my debt to society and also have weekly therapy as part of my parole agreement.The stigma of being an ex-offender is hard enough let alone being "shunned" by the family.But,we have a long history together and most of it was great,as she has said."Moving-on", is just a mindless cliche based on my feelings for her...and I just know she also stills cares for me by her actions.It's too hard for her to see me,which speaks for itself.Time seems not to heal all wounds.Your best advice please! ELS