Ms Chase
Ms Chase, Life Coach
Experience:  Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues
1042561

What questions would you ask if youre a male looking for a

Customer Question

What questions would you ask if you're a male looking for a female in another Country like Russia?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.
<p>Hello</p><p> </p><p>Are you looking to meet women online, or will you be traveling?</p>
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Meeting them online first with the possibility of traveling to meet them. Basically want to make sure that they are real.
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.
Are you asking what questions you can ask that would ensure they are real, or just what questions to ask in a woman in general to get to know her?
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I would say both, but more so in general to know if they are sincere without insulting them. I don't want them to think that I'm analyzing them.
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.
Meeting women online from other countries is very difficult because there is really no way to know if they are being honest about anything they tell you. There's always a chance that they may not be who they say they are or that they may only be interested in finding someone who has money or someone who can help them with citizenship.

Of course the same thing can happen with women in this country as well, but they are much closer and easier to follow up with and possibly meet.

There are no magic questions that can tell you is someone is sincere, you can ask as many questions as you like but if they are good at being deceptive it really won't matter. I have a list of over 300 questions you can ask to get to know someone better. If you want them, I can give them to you. Let me know.

Also, you should do some reasearch on Russian bride scams or russian girlfriend scams, like this site here

http://www.womenrussia.com/blacklist.htm

that will tell you things to look out for. The number one thing is women who ask for money or make up reasons why they need money. Let me know if you want the list of quetions.

Chase

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Yes, I would like the list of questions that you have.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Did you e-mail me the list of questions so I can pay you?
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Chase,

Are you going to give me the list of 300 questions to ask someone to get too know them better? If you do then I can pay you.
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.
Hello

We've had some terrible storms here and I lost computer access for a few days. I apologize. I've uploaded the list here. Let me know when you download it so I can close the link.

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=8aca4004e9201250d2db6fb9a8902bda

Let me know if you want to talk more.

Warmly

Chase